I love Glad. Gladware is a commonly used word in my house. We use them to hold Barbie accessories, Polly Pockets, snacks, you name it, we have a size for it.
Glad sent my family a care package to eat while I was away at Blogher. It came with Gladware, a can of enchillada sauce, a can of jalepenos, and flour tortillas. Wanting to make it last, I made my famous enchillada soup, complete with crunchy tortilla strips.
- 1 lb. chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1.5 cups milk
- Place chicken in bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add all other ingredients except cream soup, enchilada sauce and milk.
- Stir those last 3 ingredients together and pour over others in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
- Top with shredded pepper jack cheese and serve with tortilla chips.(i cut my tortillas into strips sprayed with pam and baked in toaster oven.)